Product: Agape Diamonds Customer Care Clear all filters (0 of 4 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Agape Diamonds - Poor customer service.

My husband purchased my ring and they sent the wrong ring. He had a special event planned to pop the question and when he called customer service they did nothing to quickly send the ring he paid for and then the customer service rep told him to have me try it on before he sends it back to make sure it was the right size. Boy was that surprise ruined. In many ways. Then they offered no compensation for our inconvenience.

Agape Diamonds - Agape doesn’t return merchadise

I sent back my wife’s ring and matching band to be cleaned. I received the ring but did not receive the band. I contacted them but they denied I sent in the band. Now I have a ring with no matching band. Wow!! What great customer services.
Show
I had been looking at a ring from them for awhile and decided to go look at it.The woman who helped me was one of the owners and she encouraged me to take it and wear it for 30 days to decide if I liked it. It was very big and I was concerned about how it would wear in...
5.0

Agape Diamonds Customer Care Review

I've nothing but good things to say about Agape. I ordered one ring from them, then returned it (wanted a different style) and bought another. It's beautiful and I get so many compliments on it. I've lost two small stones, but I'm sending it back to be replaced and they will clean it and check my center stone free of charge. I think the price is great and the rings are lovely.
4.8