2.1K views
Style and Design

My husband and i purchased my wedding set from Agape in 2012.Ive had to send my engagement ring back for a loose stone which was fixed no issues.

Then my band lost a stone. I sent it back ans they claim to have never recieved it. I sent the ring certified mail so i knownit was recieved. In gave them the info and was told the the post office must of made a mistake.

Then i had to speak with 4 different peiple before they could even find my account and they told me they had no record of my order meanwhile 1 month prior i was on the phone with an associate who pulled up my account and walked me through the return process. I pulled up those emails in hopes it would help but still continued to get the run around. Bottom line my ring was delivered to them. They cashed $35 check to fix my ring, but yet they claim they never recieved it.

Went through the bank to bsee if it was fraud but indeed Agape cashed the check. So they recieved my package, took my money, and lost my ring. Nothing was offered to rectify the situation and im beyond livid that now for 4 years ive had a beautiful set and now only have my engagement ring. Picture added to show my 2 rings.

Band was a 5 stone each a 1/4 ct. And white gold ring. These rings were not sold as a set and the band is no longer available. I will never do business with this company again and warn everyone against it.

You think you're getting a great deal but its a sham.

Take your money and go to a real jewelry store.*** even walmart would be a better bet than this *** company!!!

Review about: Agape Diamonds Ring Repair.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

This is their agenda!They sent us a prepaid shipping label and claimed the box arrived opened and empty!

Then proceed to give us the run around telling me it was my responsibility to add insurance to the prepaid label ( unbeknownst to me), then tells my husband it actually was insured and they would file a claim with usps...

They are scammers and thieves!I couldn't be more disgusted with their business ethics.

Tampa, Florida, United States #1268167

We are very sorry to hear that you have gone through this, obviously since you have had the rings for 4 years we are not a scam.We are happy that you stated the rings were beautiful:)

Since we cannot see your contact information on this posting we do ask that you call us at 1-800-861-5144 and ask to speak with Jay Richardson ( General Manager) . This way we can investigate exactly what happened and help get this resolved quickly.

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #1268032

That ring looks expensive.I am wondering why you sent it certified, which only needs a signature at delivery, (and anyone in the office can sign for a package unless it is a restricted certified).

If this company is large, then it stands to reason they have am AP/AR department, which would have gotten the check, a repair department which would have gotten the ring, if it was not misplaced. Now the fact that they cashed your check and can not find the ring in itself does not mean they are trying to defraud you. It means two different departments handled two different parts of your mail.

Now, the proper thing to have done when you sent the ring, was send it REGISTERED, insured mail. Registered mail means every single person who touches the package has to sign for it.

From the post office clerk, to the sorter, to the shipper, to the driver, to the office manager who accepts it.

This leaves a clear paper trail.It is also insured so that if it is lost at any point in this chain, you can file a claim.

The only option you have here now, is to contact the store's manager, and inform him on who signed for the package (you would know because you get the green signature card back), and let him know, in writing, sent restricted certified, that if your ring is not located, or replaced within 10 business days, you will be hiring an attorney and suing them for grand theft and fraud.