2.5K views
4.6
Style and Design

Update by user May 24, 2016

I meant to say that I spoke to a guy that wasn't there years ago when I originally ordered my ring

Original review posted by user May 24, 2016

Agape screwed up my ring 3 yrs ago and refused to fix it correctly.Given my ring was 90% perfect, i let it go.

Stone fell out recently, i sent it in for a new stone. I think they are under new ownership or management now cuz the guy i spoke to wasnt there and he was super helpful, got my ring made exactly the way i wanted it.

However, it is due to their scewup BUT it has been corrected and i couldnt be happier!The top ring was the original, bottom ring is what i wanted and finally got!

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good quality of agape diamonds ring repair. Agape Diamonds needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned agape diamonds ring repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Agape Diamonds.

Had an Experience with Agape Diamonds?

Comments