1.4K views
Style and Design

My husband wanted to give me a great gift and told ne to find the ring I dreamed about, to keep the story short found Agape. Thought nice elegant and cost effiecent in which 14 or 18 carat gold.

Got the ring looks fake as *** and cant change it or return it cuz its supposedly a special or because its 18kt. All i wanted was smaller rocks....i eanted to keep the dam thing but wanted smaller rocks.

Thats all even if i needed to pay for a change they denied me. Stuck with a *** ring and almost 2K for it.

Review about: Agape Diamonds Ring.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

Hi Jay, what is the chemical composition of your stones? Are they CZ or something else-seems to be alot of confusion.

Thanks!

Tampa, Florida, United States #1268170

Hello,

My name is Jay Richardson ( General Manager Agape Diamonds)

Please contact me at 1-800-861-5144 and I will be more than happy to work with you to have your issued resolved.

to Anonymous #1409723

Jay, I am going through here reading the reviews and I have clearly seen the web site and I am researching , thus seeing your comments here.

I have read how many have loved their rings and a customer service issue (even if stated another reason) led them to write there negative reviews, and even those who did not purchase a thing wrote negative comments.

(No since).

Anyways, I have been reading even the responses and although some are comical, the fact that you took your time to read the reviews yourself (or have someone else do it) the fact a response was given and a number attached along with your full name a position. Well it furthers my choice in wanting to do business with you and your company.

Respectfully.