Pelham, New York

I brought the ring only 3 days later the diamond fall off my ring I am so so so upset

Review #920903 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Agape Diamonds Ring
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Agape Diamonds?

Comments

Mark

I have read all the pro and *** on AGAPE lab created Diamonds.I just placed an order for a wedding set.

If it does not meet the quality stated by this company, I will return it for a full refund as stated by the company or I will have them in court. I'm from LA where attorneys are on every corner. I also own a loupe and have designed and have had jewelry made over the years.

Anyone who has delt with this company should know exactly what your getting or it's false advertisement/fraud.Know your rights and get your money back.

Tampa, Florida, United States #1268177

Hello,

My name is Jay Richardson ( General Manager Agape Diamonds)

Please contact me at 1-800-861-5144 and I will be more than happy to work with you to have your issued resolved.

Mark
to Anonymous #1284994

Richard, I've read the reviews on the product your company advertises.I am very concerned about the authenticity of your lab created stones.

I will beyond a shadow of a doubt have the product test for what you say it is stone and metals wise.

If it is not what you claim, you might as well refund me right now and save the hassle of the long back and forth refund process.I can be reached on 310-399-4646

Lala
New York, New York, United States #1246305

Omg!!!This happened to me too!

This is the second time!! The first time we sent it back... thank God we found the stone both times! Now I don't even want to wear it!!

I'm looking at the broken ring and don't Ben want it fixed because it will just break again!

It's a shame they don't refund!!Not worth the money my fiancé spent!!