I am a very upset customer I brought this ring in Feb 2016 for my wedding June 2016 and I didn't wear it till my wedding day. I loved it I also order a extra band (400.00) so it was Trio set and a Lil stones fell out the band but then I started to see blue, purple sparkle and a cloudy look so I sent agape jewelry a email they wanted me to pay to ship it back. Now after all that I lost the *** over the ring so I pawn it and they dealer at the pawn shop told me
1st the center stone is not man made(lab nor natural) it's a CZ he was able to see the darkness through this so call flawless stone
2nd the wedding ring is not 14k gold it was 10k dip in 14k which I paid for
3rd the only REAL 100% gold rings was the two small bands
So I paid 1600 for two bands because the wedding ring is a fake I was bamboozled I should have went to Nexus diamond or just a real jewelry store all to say the ring didn't even pawn for a hundred bucks.. DONT BUY NOR WASTE YOUR MONEY ON AGAPE RINGS they are frauds
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On April 26,2015 I order a black medium gevinchy bag for $1,699.99 from beyond the rack on May 17 I received the bag , to my surprise the..."
- "My husband purchased an engagement ring from KAYS 6 yrs ago. We actually bought a 6,ooo.oo mounting and a 2,ooo.oo Leo diamond to put in it as the centerpiece stone...."
- "Agape screwed up my ring 3 yrs ago and refused to fix it correctly. Given my ring was 90% perfect, i let it go. Stone fell out recently,..."
- "I got a wedding dress and tiara necklace earring set from tidebuy. The dress is what I expected and Ii was thrilled. The necklace i revieced was broken with a..."
- "Wow can't believe all the bad comments on here smh I order thru this company for the 1st time I think I ordered on Monday and got my package today..."
- "Hey I brought a can on Arizona and almost drunk half and it start tasting funny so my husband cut open the can and we found some paper like stuff..."
- "This *** company is a scam. They take your *** money and make you jump through hoops to get it back. I put $280 on a reloadit card to send someone..."
- "why is it that when i upgrade defences a few days later i have to upgrade again on same defence once i have maxed it for its town hall level..."
- "I ordered the "Bursting Blushes" bouquet with the "exquisite upgrade" for my mom this mother's day. The photo showed about a dozen beautiful red roses with five or six..."