Agape Diamonds Wedding Gold Ring Review from Bellevue, Washington

I am a very upset customer I brought this ring in Feb 2016 for my wedding June 2016 and I didn't wear it till my wedding day. I loved it I also order a extra band (400.00) so it was Trio set and a Lil stones fell out the band but then I started to see blue, purple sparkle and a cloudy look so I sent agape jewelry a email they wanted me to pay to ship it back. Now after all that I lost the *** over the ring so I pawn it and they dealer at the pawn shop told me

1st the center stone is not man made(lab nor natural) it's a CZ he was able to see the darkness through this so call flawless stone

2nd the wedding ring is not 14k gold it was 10k dip in 14k which I paid for

3rd the only REAL 100% gold rings was the two small bands

So I paid 1600 for two bands because the wedding ring is a fake I was bamboozled I should have went to Nexus diamond or just a real jewelry store all to say the ring didn't even pawn for a hundred bucks.. DONT BUY NOR WASTE YOUR MONEY ON AGAPE RINGS they are frauds

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Trio Set Halo Wedding Ring Set
Review category
Luxury / Jewelry
review #899299

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Agape Diamonds? Submit review ›
Helpful? 6 Yes 6 6 No 6
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 26 #1204227 Los Angeles, California

I wouldn't believe a pawn broker. They are wanting to pay you less and seek for high. Same thing happened to me. The pawn shop was not truthful to me wanting to buy low. Just an fyi.

0 0 Reply

Aug 26 #1204226 Los Angeles, California

A pawn shop is out to trade your item so they can give you less but charge more. I wouldn't take the word of a pawn broker about reality and price. I had a similar situation, and in short, the pawn shop was wrong & underpricing. Just Ann fyi.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Agape Diamonds. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Agape Diamonds.
Filing a new complaint about