3.9K views
1.8
Style and Design

I am a very upset customer I brought this ring in Feb 2016 for my wedding June 2016 and I didn't wear it till my wedding day. I loved it I also order a extra band (400.00) so it was Trio set and a Lil stones fell out the band but then I started to see blue, purple sparkle and a cloudy look so I sent agape jewelry a email they wanted me to pay to ship it back. Now after all that I lost the *** over the ring so I pawn it and they dealer at the pawn shop told me

1st the center stone is not man made(lab nor natural) it's a CZ he was able to see the darkness through this so call flawless stone

2nd the wedding ring is not 14k gold it was 10k dip in 14k which I paid for

3rd the only REAL 100% gold rings was the two small bands

So I paid 1600 for two bands because the wedding ring is a fake I was bamboozled I should have went to Nexus diamond or just a real jewelry store all to say the ring didn't even pawn for a hundred bucks.. DONT BUY NOR WASTE YOUR MONEY ON AGAPE RINGS they are frauds

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Agape Diamonds and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Agape Diamonds.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Luxury / Jewelry category for more informed decision or compare Agape Diamonds to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Agape Diamonds?

Comments

nexus diamond is another diamond simulant, not an actual lab-created diamond.I'm sorry, I love all of these white, sparkly stones but I don't like these companies that are legally being fraudulent.

You can purchase beautiful CZ, highest grade, great cut but it if you are paying for a diamond then it's a rip-off.

Also, you can tell CZ and moissanite, I have all three. My Russian AAAA CZ is probably the prettiest bc it has almost a blue cast and very interiorly sparkly but it def has a bit of a disco-ball effect as does the moissanite (the center sparkles are colorful). Interior sparkles are called dispersion while exterior or surface sparkles are called scintillation.

The one main difference, and it is a dead give-away, is a diamond's brilliance which is the white sparkle reflected in the center.You also should not see a dark spot in the center at certain angles nor should you be able to read through it (if it's big you can see words on a newspaper).

Laurel, Maryland, United States #1262840

You would have had to pay $20k for diamond that large with no imperfections. You get what you pay for.

Stone Mountain, Georgia, United States #1227363

FYI...Nexus diamonds is also CZ.

Los Angeles, California, United States #1204227

I wouldn't believe a pawn broker.They are wanting to pay you less and seek for high.

Same thing happened to me.

The pawn shop was not truthful to me wanting to buy low.Just an fyi.

Los Angeles, California, United States #1204226

A pawn shop is out to trade your item so they can give you less but charge more.I wouldn't take the word of a pawn broker about reality and price.

I had a similar situation, and in short, the pawn shop was wrong & underpricing.Just Ann fyi.