What Their Customers Are Saying

?

All testimonials are provided and verified by Agape Diamonds. Verified testimonials on Pissed Consumer is a paid feature of the platform.

1 of 1
I purchased a three diamond ring and asked my GF to marry me almost 2 years ago. 1 year anniversary on May 18th, 2020. We decided to buy two bands for another style ring and asked to have all 3 rings joined together. Absolutely amazing end result. We have both gotten countless remarks on the unique design, brilliance and there is no doubt "someone really loves you" as many say. The price, service and quality literally stands out against others.... Read more

Absolutely would recommend to everyone!

Agape Diamonds
One of the best companies I have ever ordered online from. The website was easy to navigate and when I called about some questions I had the customer service was excellent - very helpful, knowledgable and polite. It became stress free and when the product arrived I could not be more thrilled! It was PERFECT and my fiancé LOVED it! Thank you Agape Diamonds for helping make our engagement so special!
Read

Great product and service

Agape Diamonds
Purchased a diamond ring from Agape Diamonds this past December and I wanted to post a review about my experience. The product was shipped on time and arrived in a beautiful packaging the engagement ring and matching band excellent quality and the package even arrived with a free pair of earrings that I was able to give to my granddaughter the customer service at Agape Diamonds was great the customer service rep that I spoke to took her time with me on the phone and walked me through the whole process. A+ company and would Recommend them to my family and friends
Read

Return or exchange

Thank you for shopping with Agape Diamonds! We are happy to hear that you think our Jewelry is beautiful. Please email our customer support for assistance with an exchange @ customerservice@agapediamonds.com
ID

I want the item so beautiful, but its so big in my ear so I want the small only the 2 carat earring & pendant.

Resolved
Agape Diamonds's reply to:

Resolved: Inability to contact anyone at their toll-free number and desire to return /exchange a purchase

Thank you for shopping with Agape Diamonds!
Happy you were able to get in touch with us:)
ID
Pros
  • Low relative cost
Refund / exchange
Update by user Dec 08, 2021

Refund and exchange for similar product at similar price.

Original review posted by user Dec 08, 2021

The complaint did get forwarded to Agape and they have been back in regular communication online only . Perhaps they are cutting back on hiring costs as the result of a financial re-structuring , but they have been in good communication via Email and are acting willing to work with me on the return / exchange .

User's recommendation: No hesitancy to purchase from Agape.

Diamond Came out

Thank you for shopping with Agape Diamonds. Please email our customer service department for assistance at customerservice@agapediamonds.com
Our customer service department will respond within 1 business day
Preferred solution
My ring to be fixed in a timely manner

Verified Reviewer

I purchase the Princess Cut Channel Set Catherdral Style Engagement Ring in July. My diamond came out over the weekend.

I did find it. I need to know what to do?

My Order number is 10016****. My telephone number is 601-248-****

Sincerely,

Pamela David

Question

Our customer service department will respond within 1 business day

Verified Reviewer

Hello my name is Tiffany Adley I purchased a paid of diamond earrings order number 10015**** (*.0CTW Round Cut Stud Earrings in 14K White Gold (2.0Ct Each).

I am aware that these are man made diamonds but under the impression that they could test for diamonds of tested. I had them clean and tested and came back as glass. Can you explain to me why they didnt test as Diamonds?

Refund

Please email customerservice@agapediamonds.com for assistance regarding your order

Verified Reviewer

Hello, my name's Denise Jean-Louis.

For some unknown reasons, my order was returned to you and had never gotten to my door. No need to send it back, whick means, i cancel tbe order.

I demand that you return the money to Affirm, so I can get a refund of the payment that i already made I'm waiting on your decision, so is Affirm. Thanks.

User's recommendation: I have none.

Agape Diamonds's reply to:

I never was credited for return item and being billed monthly

Thank you for your review. After looking up your order we see that you returned the jewelry for a store credit and recently requested to use the store credit towards Model: RSE-SALE-1.0CT-14KW
We sent a email requesting you to verify your shipping address since your original order is 6 months old.
Please email customerservice@agapediamonds.com so we can assist you further
Full refund

I was told I have a credit for 588.00 dollars but never sent the credit information to order something else where is my money or credit

Shopper

Thank you for your review. All of our responses are made by real people. Our customer service team is dedicated to answering all customer within 1 business day. You can reach us at customerservice@agapediamnds.com
ID

I am currently shopping for Diamonds. I was attracted to the company name so I decided to find out more about it.

I found many unhappy customers and the response to their review is always the same, seems like there is no human interaction. I am not buying at this location.

User's recommendation: Read Reviews!!

Sorry A$# Shipping and Customer Service

You ordered on 1/2/21 your package was shipped on 1/4/21 tracking number 9410811202555565299436 - All jewelry is made to order and does take 5-7 business days in manufacturing time before shipped from our facility. So we actually shipped this package ahead of our normal manufacturing time. The shipping method you chose at the time of purchase was our free ground shipping ( 4-6 days in transit) Your package was shipped via USPS Priority mail (2-3 days delivery time) Your package is delayed by the post office and that is unfortunate but out of our control. We have initiated a insurance claim and emailed you asking if you would like to wait for the insurance claim or if you would like us to mail you a new package.
Price reduction

I understand this is not a real diamond, but what really pissed me off to start was that Fup shipping. They promise me a 7-day delivery when they took my money and this is now day 12 and my package is nowhere in sight.

IF WE ARE PAYING HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS FOR A PIECE OF GLASS, WHY IN THE *** CANT THIS CHEAP A$# COMPANY,AT LEAST SHIP IT FIRST CLASS, IF NOT VIA FEDEX.To add insult to injury that damn customer service rep state "we don't promise a shipping time".Thats BULLSH$#.

You promise me a shipping time when you took my money. WTH.

User's recommendation: DEMAND A SHIPPING DELIVERY DATE BEFORE YOU SPEND YOPUR MONEY.

Agape Diamonds's reply to:

The earrings are beautiful but I had trouble with the screw backs

Thank you for shopping with Agape Diamonds!
We can certainly have these exchanged for you.
Please email our customer service department for further assistance at customerservice@agapediamonds.com
ID

None to my knowledge, thank you..

Contact Agape Diamonds Customer Service

(800) 861-5144
Contact Agape Diamonds Customer Service

Latest Question

Processing fee

Im approved for 850$ my purchase was a total of 700$ why doesnt the rest of my loan cover the processing fee. I have 150$ after my 700$ purchase. Your 79$ processing fee just cost you all 700$

Check on order

Thank you for reaching out to us, All Jewelry is made to order and takes 5-7 business days in manufacturing time before shipped.
The shipping method you chose at the time of checkout will determine the time in transit once shipped from our facility.
Once your order is completed and shipped, you will be emailed your tracking number.
ID
#2076493 Review #2076493 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

I paid for Express delivery 4days ago and haven't heard from them as of yet

Great experience

I could not be happier with my experience with Agape Diamonds they went over and beyond and helped me with my custom design the ring and the detailed craftsmanship is stunning and the stone sparkle my fiancé said yes and I have Agape Diamonds to think!!!!
Testimonial

Agape Diamonds is a paying client of Pissed Consumer and utilizes its services to proactively identify and correct customer service issues.

Best Buy of the year !

Purchase a lab grown diamond instead Other Natural Diamond and save thousands I went to Agape Diamonds I went to their lab grown diamonds category and purchased a loose stone the loose stone arrive three days later I took it to my jeweler it tested in appraised as an actual diamond it also came with a GIA certification and I could not be any happier with the results!
Testimonial

Agape Diamonds Gemstone Diamond

Don’t buy over priced CZs

Thank you for reaching out to us and letting us know your concern . However we only carry 14K , 18k or platinum.

Please feel free to contact our customer service department at 1-800-861-5144 for assistance.

Agape Diamonds Engagement White Gold Ring
Cons
  • Lied to about quality
  • How i was lied to
  • Fake
Not as described/ advertised

Update by user Dec 09, 2019

Went to the jewelers today to have my rings cleaned, she said they were very beautiful and asked where I got them from told her and she said you know these arent real right? I said yea they are lab grown.And she told me no their not, she then tested them and I asked her nicely if she can test the metal and guess what!They are 10k but stamped 14k so please buyers beware she told me they only worth a couple of hundreds not thousands we spent over 2500 of my set only to find out that they are worth way less than that!!

So Monday morning Im calling because we just got them like a week ago!! Fake product don’t buy from them.. these so called simulated diamonds are fancy terms for CZs enhanced products still worth pennies like CZs please buy from other places not here because they send you fake products and I thought I was getting 14k white gold to find out my set is 10k white gold very pissed at this moment in time for their lies and scams from this company them and their fake reviews once I started digging more to find out they have done this to other customers and now I’m on a mission to let other not to buy from them!!

Please let’s file a lawsuit against them together!! Gonna look into a lawsuit towards Agape and their false advertisement and sent my rings for appraisals which I’m sure I’m spending more money for the appraisal than what the rings are worth but will be good to gave if able to file a lawsuit..

Original review posted by user Dec 08, 2019

Went to a jewelers today to have my rings cleaned, she said they were very beautiful and asked where I got them from told her and she said you know these arent real right? I said yea they are lab grown.

They are 10k but stamped 14k so please buyers be ware she told me they only worth a couple of hundreds not thousands we spent over 2500 of my set to find out it worth way less than that!! So sad Monday morning Im calling because we just got them like a week ago!!

Never

That you for reaching out to us, we have looked up you information and neither the email address you used nor the first and last name match any customers in our system. We do offer 30 day free returns and lifetime warranty on all orders. Please feel free to reach out to customer service to arrange your free return if you are within 30 days fro your purchase date. Please call 1-800-861-5144 or customerservice@agapediamonds.com
Agape Diamonds Engagement White Gold Ring
Pros
  • Fake
Cons
  • Lie abs do t rerun calls or emails
  • How i was lied to
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy

Verified Reviewer

Worst company out there fake diamonds they will steal your money don’t buy the need to be put out of business

Agape Diamonds's reply to:

The most beautiful rings and amazing company

Thank you for the kind words:) We strive to give our customer the best shopping experience with the highest quality product available on the market at the most affordable prices!
Agape Diamonds Ring
Pros
  • Customer service and the product it self
  • Quality
  • Price
Good quality

I absolutely LOVE my Agape Diamond ring! It’s gorgeous and exactly as pictured online.

Fantastic quality and craftsmanship. And the company was fabulous - excellent customer service!

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article