1.2
Style and Design

This company is the most poorly run I've had this displeasure of working with.Which is hard for me to say from one small business owner to another. I ordered a loose stone and 2 bands.

They only sent ONE band and loose stone. I emailed them right away to make them aware of their mistake. I was told by the girl answering the phone the manager would have to look at the security footage of packaging and he would be in at 11a. He didn't come in until much later in the afternoon and he was the only one that could review the security footage.

By that time they missed the cut off to send out the SECOND band. I sent an appointment with a jeweler AFTER I received tracking information for a Friday appointment because my item was set to be delivered on the previous Tuesday. I am now out $500 NON REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT with the jeweler. I was offered by the "manager and one of the acting partners" a refund of my $20 shipping.

What a JOKE! I asked how my original order could go through so many hands and departments and not realize the order wasn't complete. Nothing just a flat blanket apology. When I asked to speak to another "partner" he told me I couldn't because they won't speak to me.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE! THEY OPERATE LIKE THEY ARE A BIG COMPANY WHEN THEY ARE IN A STRIP MALL STORE FRONT OFF A 6 LANE HIGHWAY!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Agape Diamonds Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Refund for the $500 I'm out for the jeweler .

I didn't like: Customer service, Order processing, Timely response after their mistake.

Comments

GiddyAinuDog

So the company was able to get you out the missing item with 24 hours and offered you a refund for the shipping charges and was paying to have the missing item sent next day air and your still upset? Sounds like you are being completely unreasonable!

I think this company went over and beyond for you It is not the companies fault you made a deposit with another company and made your appointment so close to when the delivery date was. What would you do if the delivery was delayed due to bad weather ? Blame the company ? As a small business owner you should be more understanding and realize no company is perfect .

The fact this company was able to rectify the situation so quickly says a lot . I would be giving the company a 5 start review for being able to turn it around so quickly .....